Take a tour with us and discover the stunning Albi and its UNESCO episcopal city. Walking the streets of this charming city is like being in an open-air museum : heritage is everywhere.
- The episcopal city is the greatest brick-built ensemble in Europe
- Saint Salvi cloister
- Sainte Cécile cathedral and its frescos
- Berbie Palace's gardens and the Tarn's river banks
- Inside the Berbie Palace: tour of Toulouse-Lautrec museum (Luxury Tour only)
The tour is given by a licensed tour guide
Entrance fee for the cathedral's choir.
Entrance fee for both the cathedral's choir and Toulouse-Lautrec museum (Luxury Tour).
|Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Participants||Groups up to 40 people|
Duration: 1h30, or 2h30 if you choose the Luxury Tour
Your guide will take you through Albi's old town. You will walk along the medieval lanes and find out about a typical medieval architecture, with traditional brick-built half-timbered houses .
The 1h30 Classical Tour includes:
- tour of Saint Salvi cloister
- Sainte Cécile cathedral's nave
- Berbie Palace's gardens and panoramic view over the river Tarn and the Old Bridge
The 2h30 Luxury Tour includes :
- the Classical Tour, plus a guided tour of the Berbie Palace and the Toulouse-Lautrec museum
You can select the guide you believe will suit you most, and organize your Albi Tour together.